Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pursue all that God has for you


“One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.” Psalm 27:4 (NIV).

My alarm was set for 4 a.m., but our Father woke me up at 3.  Lying there I could tell He had something to reveal to me. So I got up and took some time to pray and go through scripture.

It is exciting hosting the ghost.  I love it when the Holy Spirit stirs me and stir me he did on this morning. Our Father made it very clear in a vision that I am to encourage three people. He even showed me who the three are that I am to encourage.

God then revealed to me that I am supposed to encourage these men to pursue all things that HE has for them because God has something more for me that is coming through these men. I receive that in the name of JESUS and can hardly wait to see what more He has for me.

David is said to be a man after God’s own heart. Although David strayed off from the ways of the LORD, he always returned, asked for forgiveness, and sought after more.

We all need to be in hot pursuit of all God has for us and need to be praying, “More LORD. Give me more of you and less of us.” And as we pursue a deeper relationship with Him, we will continue to grow through the experiences.

“Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalm 23:6 (NIV).

Led by the Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment