Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tell others of His wondrous works...

 

“Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works!” ~ 1 Chronicles 16:9 (NKJV).

I am laying claim to 1 Chronicles 16:9 as my memory verse for 2014. I ran across this verse and I realized that is exactly what we should be doing. We do not talk enough about our great God and all the awesome things he is doing.

If we talk about church to others, many times it is to criticize the pastors, the sermons, or other details of the worship service or the church. We can talk and talk to everyone about what we don’t like, but why don’t we speak of the wonderful works of God?

Talking about the King of all the Angels, the maker of heaven and earth, is exactly how we release the presence of our LORD. We sing how the Holy Spirit is welcome here, but many do very little to release the presence of God.

I pray that you will join me in making 2014 the year that you choose to tell others about the our loving God who provides, heals, delivers, hears prayers, and YES, he still answers prayers!
 
“I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever.” ~ Psalm 145:1-2 (NKJV).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment