Monday, October 11, 2010

Ohhh, Praise Him! Hallelujah!


I am excited! I returned home yesterday from a week-end Men's Advance in the Rocky Mountains. Nearly 200 men from our church were there. A HUGE blessing for all who attended. It was a GRAND time. One that will not soon be forgotten. We stirred it up for the Lord! Praise God Almighty!

It was the biggest piece of heaven I have ever experienced. I am still feeling glory bumps just thinking about it. We prayed for the healing power of the Lord to come. People there were healed by God and people that we prayed for who weren't there were healed too.

It was an awesome display of God's greatness. The holy spirit engulfed us the entire week-end. The spirit of God came down upon us and dwelt among us. We were on fire for the Lord!

Father God...I have a burning desire to pursue you and pray daily to be your friend. I am using this life to invest in my next life. I pray for healing and revealing power and pray that we will be healed of addictions. Break the lies that hang over us. Speak to us at a new level as you continue to sanctify us. All this I ask in King Jesus name. Amen!

Ohhh, Praise Him! Hallelujah!

Rick Hawbaker

No comments:

Post a Comment