Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still Getting Glory Bumps...

A month ago I was floating on the Sea of Galilee in a wooden boat singing "How Great Is Our God". Oh, what an experience. Right in front of where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount. I still get glory bumps thinking about it.

God was behind getting me to go to Israel. He knew that if I went I would never be the same and I am not. My strong faith in him was strengthened.

The holy word of God has been opened up to me. I have continued to be sanctified and I have developed a love and concern for the Israeli's.

Beloved - We must all the time be holy and all the time be helping others. God has so much more for all of us. Surrender completely to him and let him bend and shape you to exactly what he created you to be.

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91 (NIV).

Rick Hawbaker

Daily scripture, prayer and praise...Check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Praying-4-U-/364285405278?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment