Friday, April 1, 2011

It's not too late...

Beloved…I was thinking on the way to work that I certainly haven’t heard it all, but I have heard enough to make me sick. It is time to rise and let the kingdom of light shine in this dark world.

We have been given authority over creation and darkness. To take that authority we must know the author of the Universe. There lies the problem. A lot of people want to go to heaven but they don’t want anything to do with God.

We are a condemned race and appointed to die, but we can be forgiven. The great message of God’s word is that he does forgive. Jesus took the punishment for the things we have done.

Becoming obedient to God is a big step as you change your mind and give up practicing sin. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9 (NIV).

"Let me say it clearly, plainly, lovingly, pleadingly. You are in danger. Without Jesus, you go to hell," Mark Driscoll, Mars Hill Church, Seattle, Washington, USA.

Brothers and Sisters...It is not too late to make a decision for Christ. Help build the glorious coming kingdom of our God. Do business with the LORD today!

“Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.” Psalm 51:1-2 NIV.

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker

No comments:

Post a Comment