Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Praise Reports...

I received two praise reports within the past 24 hours. One was from a friend near and the other was from a far.

Cathy is from my own community of believers. The other was from Pastor Paul (Kranthipaul Somavarapu). He has Prince Ministry-India.

Cathy wrote, “Just want to Thank God for giving His angels charge over my daughter today. A shout of praise to Him, that she was not injured when the car left the pavement at 65 mph and rolled 3 times. CT scan, MRI, and sonogram to look for internal injuries...None, no bumps, no bruises, just sore, and shook up.”

She continued, “and last week, Larry went to the hospital via ambulance, when he got dehydrated, and had too low blood pressure, falling and hitting the back of his head on a tile floor. Ct found nothing, and he was released! No bump, no bruise...just a small laceration.”

Here is a praise report of what God has done in the life of a woman in the city of Vijayawada, India in a Prince church. Pastor Paul tells, “Last year, May 12th, 2010, I went to this church for the believers meeting to minister the word of God. After the meeting, a woman name Suneetha came to me for prayer.”

Suneetha had gotten married four years ago, but had no children. She had been barren for four years. Pastor Paul prayed for her to have children asking in Jesus name, and rebuked the spirit of barren in her life.

He continued, “when I got to that church on 13th of this month (April 2011) to distribute clothes, she came to me and gave me a praise report about what Jesus has done in her life. She called me to her house to see her baby daughter. I went to her house and prayed for the baby.”

Pastor Paul concluded, “What a mighty God we serve in our lives. Amen! Give all the glory to Jesus Christ. Jesus is doing miracles and wonders for His people all around the world. Amen.”

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment