Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mighty Acts of the Holy Spirit Continue...


Not so many years ago on the way to visit born-again friends, I told my wife, “They start flipping that religious crap on us I am going to let them have it.”

The LORD God almighty has since changed my heart. Now I would guess these people we visited that night are getting tired of hearing me constantly talking about our great God.

The mighty ACTS of the Holy Spirit that we read about in the word of God are definately continuing to happen two thousand years after Jesus walked through death. And they are happening through a coming and risen Jesus.

I break out in glory bumps just thinking about how our great God came forth and healed a baby given slim to none chance of surviving. Many lost hope, but NOT the hundreds of prayer warriors around the world praying to the almighty for a healing.

The God who heals, Jehovah Rapha, showed up like it says in Psalm 103:1-2, “Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.” He came that day and by his wounds the baby was healed.

“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.” Isaiah 53:5 (NIV).

Dear God in heaven…I thank Jesus for carry my sins and my sorrows to the tree years ago. I also thank the LORD for the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank You God! In the name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †



No comments:

Post a Comment