Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where are you planted...

“He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.” Psalm 1:3 (NIV).

Where are you planted? Has it ever crossed your mind? I was born into a family that played church once a week and we provided that same kind of upbringing for our children. I thanked God in the high heavens for uprooting me out of the mainline church and planting me among a group of friends that have a real passion for the LORD.

I will not cover up the light of the HOLY SPIRIT that has been lit in me. God has planted me by a continual source of water from Him and the roots are going deep down making me strong and stable.

I have been born again, baptized in the HOLY SPIRIT, and have seen the glory of God in my midst. I can not turn my head from the LORD and act like I have not seen his mighty works. I must tell others and in doing so, release the kingdom of God.

I have been healed and have seen people being healed. I prayed with a man that his marriage was thought to be so close to the end of the road that a turn could not be made. Jesus put that marriage back together almost before the young father of three could get home that night.

Baby Wyatt was given three hours to live by man when he was born and is now six days old. A friend out of work for 21 months is now working. A felon that did not have a job or a car found both last month. The list of the things our amazing God is doing goes on and on.

Trust in the LORD and do not fear. You will have no worries and you will bear fruit. The word of God says in Jeremiah 17:7-8, “like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream…it does not fear when the heat comes…it has no worries in a year of drought.”

You want no worries in your future? Get yourself planted by a stream of water and get strong in the LORD and be stable. Our God is a mighty fortress.

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †

No comments:

Post a Comment