Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tell others of the wonderful deeds...


“I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.” ~ Psalm 9:1-2 (NIV).

David defended God by going into battle with a giant who bad mouthed God. What are you willing to do for the almighty? Don’t just give lip service and say thanks to the Lord halfheartedly. From the bottom of your heart let others know of your close relationship with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Do you tell others of the wonderful deeds He is doing and has done in your life time? God’s Holy Word says in Habakkuk 3:4 that His coming is as brilliant as the sunrise.” And, to me His coming upon me is as brilliant as the sunrise and I am telling everyone.  

I have many times seen bright lights as I have gotten closer to God. As I feel the warmth of His presence I glow from the inside out. Oh, how great it is to bask in the presence of God and let Him love on you.

If you have the joy of the LORD running through your veins, you can feel His presence and it is something you will want to share with others. Share His goodness and glorify Him.

Led by the Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment