Friday, July 20, 2012

Who is your ultimate battle buddy?


“Keep on loving each other as brothers.” ~ Hebrews 13:1 (NIV).
We are all the body of Christ and must love one another. If you do not love someone, you are not loving Jesus.  The truth is others are Jesus to you and you must be Jesus to them. We are one in the Spirit and make up the body of Christ.

I thank the LORD  for the mighty way he continues to make His presence known in my life. I thank Him for the faithful men and women He has given me to work together to further His mighty kingdom.

I didn’t know what I was missing out on when I was trying to do life of my own. I am so glad to have battle buddies.  Praying with them we help one another break down the walls and break the chains that sometimes present themselves.

Although these battle buddies are much needed, we quickly are brought to mind that they are of the flesh and will let you down. That’s why your ultimate battle buddy has to be none other than Jesus.
When chaos is raining on you, turn to the almighty maker of heaven and earth. It is only He that can save you from yourself and the circumstances that are smothering you. Focus on the LORD and not your circumstances for when He shows up, great things happen.

“The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.” Psalm 118:14 (NIV).

Led by the Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

1 comment:

  1. John 14: 11-14
    11. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
    12. Verily, verily, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father.
    13. And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    14. If you shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
    If we ask He will do it! Not maybe:
    Matthew 21:21-22
    21. Jesus answered and said to them, Verily I say to you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say to this mountain, Be you removed, and be you cast into the sea; it shall be done.
    22. And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
    We are to speak to our mountains in our life; That could be; sickness; finances; We are to ask and take authority over whatever it is we need.
    1.Believe; 2.Confess; 3.Walk in it:

    ReplyDelete