Friday, September 28, 2012

Nobody has closed the heavens above us...


“As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.” ~ Matthew 3:16 (NIV).

It was not so many years ago that I would look out into the night and wonder just where God was way out there among the twinkling stars. Now as I gaze into the heavens above, I can feel that the God that seemed far, far away, is now within me.  In my heart and in my mind I have brought heaven to earth.

God’s holy word says God ripped open the skies as Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and heaven came down. The heavens were opened that day and the Holy Spirit came upon Jesus. Nobody has closed the heavens over us and that powerful Spirit remains here on earth. It is the greatest power source in the universe.

 “Who among the gods is like you, O LORD? Who is like you--majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders?” ~ Exodus 15:11.

Release God’s grace and goodness. Call upon Him and let His glory be shown. Light up the world with His everlasting love. There is none like Him!

“No one is like you, O LORD; you are great, and your name is mighty in power.” ~ Jeremiah 10:6 (NIV).

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4-U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment