Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ready hearts need to reveal themselves


“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" ~ Isaiah 6:8 (NIV).
The LORD has revealed to me that He has some assignments to be completed that others are not stepping forward to do. Ready hearts need to reveal themselves. Are you waiting for God to force you to serve Him? It doesn’t work that way. He is looking for volunteers.
 
There is no fear attached to this venture of building the kingdom.  The great commander, our Almighty God, is with you at all times and has told you he will not leave you.  He goes before you and tucks you under His wing.

We are warriors and chosen vessels from God. He knows our hearts and knows how we will respond. The word of God, his word in the Holy Spirit, is what you need. Spend time in the scriptures as that is the way we win the war.

Pray for the spirit of revelation so you can unfold what it is you need to know from the scriptures as you shine into darkness. Rise up to be the mighty warrior you are called to be.
“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” ~ Psalm 23:4 (NIV).

Led By The Holy Spirit,
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4-U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment