Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Expecting supernatural things...

Rick Hawbaker Praying 4 U Ministries
“Return to your own house, and tell what great things God has done for you.”  ~ Romans 8:39 (NKJV).

Do you believe in angels? I certainly do. Bill Johnson of Bethel Redding, CA. once said, “If you invite God into your house, you have to expect supernatural things to happen.” Experiencing the supernatural is becoming the norm in a lot of people’s lives.

I felt an angelic presence last night as I prayed to God to take the pain away from my leg. After a long day of standing and lifting on hard floors, I had spent the evening with my legs elevated hoping the throbbing would leave.

I went to bed with the same throbbing pain and knew that I was not going to get up in six hours having gotten much rest. I prayed to my Father in heaven and spoke healing into my legs. Knowing that prayers need to be simple, but yet powerful, I called upon the Lord’s healing hand to come upon me.

Laying there in pain I got to thinking about how I have gotten closer to God in the past months and have even felt His presence and the presence of angels. O how I hoped the LORD God Almighty would help me this night.

I called out to the LORD one more time asking for Him and His angels to bring healing to my throbbing legs. Within a minute I felt an angelic presence and was definitely not alone. As I felt other spirits in the room and a light breeze, I was able to drift off to sleep.

I woke up well-rested a half an hour before the alarm was to go off and the first thing I was aware of was there was no throbbing in my legs and I had slept comfortably.

I praised my Father in heaven for taking the pain away and for the warm comforting feeling of having his angels present. The breeze I had felt must have been from the angels moving around the room. Our God still hears prayers and still answers prayers.

“Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty,” ~ Psalm 104:1 (NKJV).

Thank You Papa!

1 comment:

  1. This is cool and very nice informative issues. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that.
    I'll try to consider it for my future references, thanks for this great article.

    ReplyDelete