Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Father God… You are the unmatched King of the universe.  I thank you for the greatest gift ever given to mankind, the gift of your son, Jesus Christ. Today is the day we celebrate His birthday. It is through Him and Him alone that man can experience the greatest miracle on earth, that is salvation of our souls.

I fix my eyes on you, loving you with all my heart, mind and soul. You guide me through the shadow of death in this fallen dark world. You are my strength. Continue to give me the courage to live for you.

You are on the throne, Jesus is at your right hand, the Holy Spirit is my helper, and you have given us your holy word. What else could I ask for? You are all to me and I am nothing without you!

Thank you for your grace, peace and unending love.  May I bask in your presence forever and be a lamp burning for you with a steady luster for all to see.

In the good and great name of Jesus. Amen and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment