Thursday, February 21, 2013

A piece of what Jesus paid for...

Rick Hawbaker, Praying 4 U Ministries

O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.” ~ Psalm 30:2 (NKJV).
I am continuing to sing praises to my Lord God Almighty whom I called upon to heal me just a few days ago and He delivered. Our God is a mighty God full of mercy and grace and He provides and He heals. He is awesome. Our savior is a mighty fortress.
The wind had gone out of my sails as I tore a hamstring and was unable to go about daily activities. I sat on ice for three days as the swelling went down and then it was on to the heating pad.
I cried out to my God who is so good at healing that they call Him Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals. The Lord laid His healing hand upon my body and I recovered quickly.
It wasn’t without incident. Satan, the snake, tried to tell me that I wasn’t healed. I did feel a shot of pain from time to time, but I refused to believe the great deceiver.  Instead I laid claim to the healing work God had done in my own body.
Jesus paid a huge price that I might be healed. I let Satan know that my Jesus was going to get what He paid for…another healed body. I got a piece of what Jesus paid for as Heaven came to earth and I was healed.
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases,” ~ Psalm 103:2-3 (NKJV).
Thank You Jesus!
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment