Friday, March 21, 2014

Turn to JESUS our team leader...

Praying 4 U Ministries


“I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.  Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” ~ Psalm 116:1-2 (NIV).


The ways are many that we have been drawn to the LORD. It appears that most come to Jesus when they have been rescued from deep distress. There is just something about the way He loves us with his unending kindness. We want more…


In His great compassion He lifts us up out of the darkness and sits us on level ground where we can run again. With great joy we claim victory over Satan’s kingdom and long to be in the presence of the lover of our soul.


We are all prone to wander and are a part of a condemned race appointed to die, but all have a savior just a prayer away ready to forgive us and guide us by His Holy Spirit until the day we are totally delivered from sin and sorrow and rest in heaven.


The LORD is ready, willing and able to help us boldly defy all the powers of darkness. When we are on the winning team, Team JESUS, we can look at our problems and defeat them.   
Dive into the word of God and lean on His strength. Pray daily to the throne of grace to be pardoned of your sins. ‘…whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours’. (Mark 11:24 (NIV).



‘I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.’ ~ Psalm 121:1-2 (NIV).



Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment