Saturday, April 3, 2010

Go Tell It In Your Workplace...

Are you excited about the Lord? Do you pray every day for a chance to share your faith with others? 'Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.' (Hebrews 13:8). He wants you to tell others how God left his place on high and came to earth and made a way for you to escape Hell.

Heading back to work after lunch one day the song 'Jesus Paid in All' was stuck in my head. I have strummed a guitar in the high country a time or two, but music isn't my long suit. So when I reached my designated work area, I tried to refrain from singing out 'All to him I owe'.

Unable to contain my excitement for our glorious Savior, I must have been whistling the tune. A co-worker, whom I had just met two days earlier, came up to me and said, " I know that song. It's 'Jesus Paid it all'.

We exchanged smiles and I ask her how she came up with that song. She said I had been whistling it since I came back from lunch and now she couldn't get it out of her head. This God stuff is contagious! I just found another Christian in the workplace. I love it when that happens!

Pray to God to remove your fear of witnessing, so that you will not rely on your own ability, but on His supernatural power to lead you. In Matthew 28, He commanded us to share the good news with others as he has included us in His plan to redeem mankind.

Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere. Including your workplace.

Rick Hawbaker
'Spreading the News'

No comments:

Post a Comment