Friday, January 14, 2011

May we bloom where you have planted us...


Seems like just about the time I am ready to jump in bed and cover up my head, I have people asking for prayers on Facebook. I feel it is an honor to be asked to intercede in prayer for someone.

I was chatting with a person from Uganda who works in an orphanage for children who lost their parents to HIV/Aids, a pastor in India, a lady living in Kenya, and with a brother across the city I live in. This was all at the same time!

One prayer request that rings throughout the universe seems to be people are just not content with who they are or what they do. I seldom come across a person that is satisfied. It is sad, but true.

Father God, Help us to live for you and put you first. May we find contentment in the lives you have given us. May we bloom where you have planted us. We ask this in the good and great name of King Jesus. Amen!

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker ~ Praying 4-U Ministries

Daily scripture, prayer and praise...Check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Praying-4-U-/ 364285405278?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment