Thursday, June 9, 2011

May He Know You...

Beloved…

Summarizing the concerns I have been running into in the past month as I get together and pray with others, I would say we are all filled with conflicts on the outside and have fears within.

That is not earth shaking news. That is pretty much how people have felt since the beginning. That’s why Jesus appeared on the scene…to save us from ourselves, fix our broken lives and offer us the way to eternal life.

God has made us and he will not abandon us. We are surrounded by troubles, but we can pray to Him and He answers prayers. He encourages us and gives us strength. Surrender to Him and put your trust in Him.

I praise His holy name and give thanks to the LORD with all my heart for His unfailing love and faithfulness. God’s holy word tells us that His promises are backed by all the honor in His name.

God’s faithful love endures forever. Stay connected to the greatest power source in the universe. May you know Him and more importantly may He know you!

“But you, O LORD, are a shield around me; you are my glory, the one who holds my head high.” Psalm 3:3 (NLT).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment