Sunday, June 12, 2011

Remember when people use to get cancer?

Cancer is getting out of hand. I have had it, my dad had it, and my brother and sister have had it. My sister-in-law had cancer and right now my niece is going through a bout with it. I praise God Almighty that all of the above people have been healed and did not die from cancer. But not all families are so lucky.

Enough is enough. I work with a lady that in the past seven months, she has lost her mother, her sister, her brother and now her father is battling it. Please join with me in praying that cancer will come to an end.

Father God ~ We know that nothing is impossible for you as you are the mighty maker of all things. You are in control of everything and even tell the water where to stop on the sand. You are amazing!

LORD, I come to you this day and ask that you heal the multitude of love ones suffering from cancer. Way too many people have already been lost and too many people have suffered from losing ones. It is a dreadful disease.

Cancer is huge, but LORD you are bigger and greater. You and only you can rebuke all forms of cancer. Please take cancer away from us. Blot it out of our lives. Heal those presently suffering and don't let this terrible disease take more lives.

By your stripes we are healed. You paid the price dying innocently nailed on the tree many years ago. With the power that raised Jesus from the dead, teach us to pray and show us how to ask that cancer will mysteriously disappear. I want to say in my lifetime, "remember when people use to get cancer?"

You are the almighty. May your very presence be released as we get a glimpse of heaven as cancer leaves and you are glorified. Take cancer and throw it all in a lake of fire. Destroy it forever. Wipe it off the face of the earth. Now LORD! Right Now!

I ask this all in the good and great name of Jesus Christ, the risen and coming king of the universe. Amen and Amen!

Thank you King Jesus. Thank you dear God in heaven.

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment