Sunday, June 26, 2011

Working for the King every night and day

I am working for the King every night and day. Hallelujah! O what a joy serving the maker of all things. I am the King’s kid and He is on the throne. Blessed be His Holy name!

Holy, holy, holy. LORD God Almighty. Sing praises to the King. He has saved me from my oppressors, has given me the way to salvation, and He has saved me from myself.

I am only a drop of water in a deep and wide ocean. I am just a speck of dust in a mountain of dirt. But He knows me and has forgiven the wretched sinner I am.

May I glorify Him in all I do. He is mighty and my adoration continues to grow for Him. He is the one I seek. To God goes all glory, honor and praise. He lives in us and I live for Him. Release the presence of God to all the corners of the earth.

“For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.” Romans 11:36 (NLT)

Serving a living God,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment