Saturday, November 5, 2011

Evil is ugly ~ God is good

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10 (NIV).

Evil is ugly. I hate what Satan and his band of losers is doing right before my own eyes. I see him wrestling in marriages, messing up young families, taking over the workplace, and affecting the health of way too many people both young and old.

But, God is Good. Oh, boy! God is so good. As we go arms locked, shoulder to shoulder, and shields held high, we can and are defeating evil. I have seen marriages and families put back together, problems resolved in the workplace and people are being healed in the name of Jesus. All of this right before my eyes.

We must be strong in the LORD at all times and not just when God is showing His power and we can see victory. We must have a faith that is strong even when it appears our enemies are winning.

Things might be shaking where you are standing right now, but know that we have access to a kingdom that is shaken by nothing. Surrender to the LORD and enjoy the strength, comfort and great peace of mind, that you can get only from Him.

“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.” Habakkuk 3:19 (NIV).

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †



No comments:

Post a Comment