Sunday, March 18, 2012

He is showing up in a mighty way...


For as the waters fill the sea, the earth will be filled with an awareness of the glory of the LORD ~ Habakkuk 2:14 (NLT).

Enclaved by the goodness of God, His glory around me continues to increase. I am amazed by the love and awesome power of our Almighty God, but yet I am not surprised by what is happening in and around me.

For I know He is alive. Jesus of Nazareth is here right now. The Holy Spirit has rained down on me and although I am surrounded on earth by evil, there definitely is a circle of God’s good things happening around me.

I saw a slice of heaven a couple nights ago as men of all ages got together and prayed over one another. We prayed to take back things that the powers of evil had taken from us in our marriages, families, workplace and more.

A rummage sale outside of the world’s largest retailer to benefit a co-worker happened in my community yesterday. Nearly two thousand dollars was raised from the selling of things and from the cash donations. It will help a family that’s baby,10 ½ month old, is fighting for its life in a Children’s Hospital.

God’s presence was welcomed and certainly felt as six men and women gathered together at a friend’s house. The recently divorced friend has a 14 year-old daughter who had tried to end her life earlier in the week. God worked through the group as they talked and prayed with the daughter.

This is just some of the foot prints of God walking around me in the last three days. Before my feet hit the floor in the mornings, I pray to be conformed to the image of Christ. I want to walk in the glory of God and glorify Him in all I do. As I have tried to do this, He has shown up day after day in a mighty way.

"For the LORD your God is the God of gods and Lord of lords. He is the great God, the mighty and awesome God,” ~ Deuteronomy 10:17 (NLT).

Hosting The Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †

No comments:

Post a Comment