Monday, January 7, 2013

Questions for the New Year...

“Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And let your soul delight itself in abundance. ~ Isaiah 55:2 (NKJV).

We are all clearly called to the waters to drink, but yet only those who thirst for the LORD seek more of Him. I take my love for JESUS very serious and He did the same for me. He was so serious about His love for me that He gave up His life nailed to a tree.

God told us in His holy word to listen carefully to Him and to eat what is good. Sounds simple enough, but do we do it? Are we taking the time and giving Him the attention it takes to actually listen carefully to Him?

The second part of this direction from God is to eat what is good. Are we doing that? There are all kinds of spiritual foods out there. Are we just eating the spiritual food that is set in front of us or are we making sure it is the food we need at a time like this?

Are we seeking God with our arms and hearts wide open? Don’t let ways of this fallen world come over you and close your eyes to what the LORD has for you. He is a God of abundance and has BIG plans for you. Enjoy your encounter with Him!

“I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me.” ~ Proverbs 8:17 (NKJV).
 
Shalom,
 
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment