Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Receive Jesus here ~ He receives us there

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.” ~ John 14:3 (NKJV).

I am praying that in your heart you fully trust in JESUS. He has not forsaken us. He clearly said, “I will come again and receive you to Myself.” Be patient and look forward to that day.

Know that heaven is more than pearly gates and streets of gold. Eternal life begins here on earth when you accept  Him as your savior and profess Him. Ask for forgiveness and repent. Put your faith in action. We receive JESUS on earth and He receives us in heaven. Heaven is heaven because that is where JESUS is.  

Without JESUS, we are dead and in darkness. Choose JESUS and have life and shine His light to others. JESUS told Thomas, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. ~ John 14:6 (NKJV).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment