Sunday, August 1, 2010

"He is all I want!"


A couple days ago, I was chatting with a new friend from eastern Europe. She has been in the United States for three weeks. When talking about the man she came to the States to meet, she said, "He is all I want!"

The way she said it really got me to thinking. I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that another person was "all I want". You could tell she had fallen head over heals for the young man.

Wouldn't it really be neat if after people met Jesus and as they got to know him they said, "He is all I want!" Jesus should be all we want!

I pray this day that if you don't have a good eye, that you will develop one real soon. Pray that your eyes are kept focused on the Lord as you go through trials and tribulations here in the Kingdom of Darkness. Keep your faith and show your faith to others. May you always look to the Lord!

James wrote to the 12 tribes scattered among the nations, "Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12 (NIV).

Join me in bringing a piece of the Kingdom of Heaven to earth and let's tell others about the King of that Kingdom. I pray that one day you will be able to say of Jesus, "He is all I want!"

Serving A Living God,

Rick Hawbaker
'King's Kid'

No comments:

Post a Comment