Monday, November 8, 2010

The LORD Surrounds His People...


I became even closer to God last week as I traveled to Israel. Nothing is greater than a closer walk with Jesus. It was great seeing where he walked, where he talked, and where he healed the sick. My love for the Lord and faith in God was strengthened.

Walking the streets I wondered if the children we were passing were descendants of Mary and Joseph. Some of the Jewish shop owners we talked with were Levites. These cousins of ours now lived in the City of David.

"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people both now and forevermore." Psalm 125:2 (NIV). I saw for myself that Jerusalem is indeed surrounded by mountains and I have seen that the LORD is everywhere around us.

Be a vehicle that the LORD can use to build his coming kingdom. Pray to be the one person that can do a lot for the LORD. Be a Peter, a Paul, a Schindler. Be all the time holy and all the time helping others.

Serving a living and loving God,

Rick Hawbaker

Daily Scripture, Prayer and Praise...Check out http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Praying-4-U-/364285405278

No comments:

Post a Comment