Saturday, November 27, 2010

Right where he wants me....


That's where God has me. Right where he wants me.

I do wrestle with thoughts of am I doing what it is that God wants me to do. I do get good feelings as I see God working through me.

It made me happy as a co-worker introduced me to her mom saying, "This is Rick. He gave me a bible!"

I have never been introduced to anyone in that way before. Thinking about it later I still had a good feeling about myself. I am in hopes that this young lady will always remember me as the person who gave her a bible.

That would be so much better than to be thought of by the world's standards..."He drives an orange Hummer", "He lives in the BIG house on the hill", or "His wife bought a 50 inch TV this morning."

In accordance to God's plan for me, I have surrendered to our great God and have ask him to be the pilot, the conductor, the director of my life. I am in the palm of our Savior, bringing fresh blessings, fresh revelations and fresh manna to God's dearly loved children.

Beloved, I know that I am one of the king's men, but my heart still leaped with great joy as a co-worker referred to me and a friend as "children of the Lord". May I forever hold that title in other's eyes!

All praise and glory to Jesus, the risen and returning king!

Rick Hawbaker


No comments:

Post a Comment