Friday, July 8, 2011

One day closer to heaven...

Navigating through a typical day of hearing one person complaining after another, I offered this to those struggling yesterday...“We are one day closer to heaven.” And that we are. One day closer to heaven. Hallelujah! Praise the Holy name of King Jesus!

After about a half an hour of sharing that message with others, the words God had given me circled my workplace and came upon me from someone that did not know I had begun the fun. It was neat having someone tell me the words I had offered to another needing an uplift. It worked and I was uplifted too!

A couple hours later I was heading for the water cooler and ran in to the very first person I had told it to on that day. Guess what she said to me before I could say anything? She smiled and said “We’re a minute closer to heaven!”

We are in the very midst of His glorious kingdom, but there is more to come. Make Him Proud As You jump in to help build His Kingdom to completion.

“Arise, O LORD! Rescue me, my God! ...Victory comes from you, O LORD.
May you bless your people.” Psalm 3:7-8 (NLT)

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment