Monday, October 17, 2011

Drenched with the Holy Spirit...

"And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven." Luke 24:49 (NLT).

The Holy Spirit was poured out upon us at God’s Advance recently and the spirit of God has remained with us. I feel the Glory of the LORD and have drawn from God each day since.

Just like the early church, we are seeing the spirits presence. Many are being healed both physically and mentally, marriages and homes are being put back together, jobs are becoming tolerable, and jobs are surfacing for those who thought they had reached a road block in getting hired.

My faith continues to grow as I witness God using me as His hands and feet. Oh, how great it is that He has given us the strength and courage and all the gifts and abilities we need to further His kingdom.

The LORD has given you victory, too. Receive the presence of God. Welcome the Holy Spirit into your life and feel His Glory. Be clothed in the power from above and release it to others.

"I am the LORD, the God of all the peoples of the world. Is anything too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27 (NLT).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †

No comments:

Post a Comment