Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It is your invitation...

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; Isaiah 55:1 (NIV)

Children of the LORD ~ Do not miss this! This is your invitation from God.

Just like the scripture says, if you are thirsty, come to the waters and drink. Satisfy your desire to become closer to your LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Broken lives are populating earth, all because people do not come to His waters and drink. If you are NOT thirsty for what the LORD can do for you, you will keep wandering through this life and never be changed.

“For He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.” Psalm 107:9 (NIV). The book of John tells us in chapter 7, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink.” (NIV).


Don’t be left behind. Seek the LORD. I get glory bumps just thinking about how much my Father in heaven loves us. Because He sees us as what we will be and not what we are now. Let Him change you to be what you were meant to be.

"I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. John 6:35 (NIV).

“I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.” Proverbs 8:17 (NIV)

That's Right...You Can Count On It...Thank You Jesus!

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment