Friday, October 14, 2011

He is everywhere...

I am heading into the week-end in prayer. I am in hopes that you will join me. May Saturday and Sunday be a time of reconnection for you with our great God in heaven.

I can’t imagine a day without him and know that is something I would not want to experience. Take a few minutes right now and talk to God. More importantly…listen to Him.

Our God in heaven is far more loving and compassionate than we can ever comprehend. That’s what I have grown to know. I have found great joy in His presence and can’t get enough of Him.

A friend told me her five year-old girl has moved from Sunday Preschool to Sunday School at church this Fall. She is so excited. She told her BIG eight year-old brother, “I get to go to Sunday School now. I am going to see God.” Her brother told her, “you don’t see God. You feel him. He is everywhere…”

Jesus told us in Luke 18:17 (NIV), “I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Let’s all get as excited as these two children of the LORD. They are not worried about the things of the world. They are enjoying God and seeking His presence. They feel Him. He is everywhere…

My prayer for you is that you too will seek him and feel him. He is everywhere...

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment