Monday, November 12, 2012

Carrying the breathe of God…


“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.” ~ Genesis 2:7 - (NKJV).

We are all carriers of the breathe of God. Are you building up others daily so that they can face and overcome the mountains that are before them? Or are you running everyone down around you as you nag and complain about everything. Maybe you don’t see the mighty works of our creator around you.

My life is full of the LORD as I see him in every blade of grass, on mountain tops and in dry valleys. I hear him as children play on the swings and splash in water. I feel him as I reach out to others and when others reach out to me.

In God’s Holy Word in the Book of Job, Elihu, one of Job’s friends tells Job, “The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” ~ Job 33:4 (NKJV).

The breathe of life that Elihu is telling Job about is the very same spirit that was breathed by God into man as He formed him from dust in Genesis 2:7.

Take a deep breathe of the living God and get out and help others as that is the greatest way to obey God. Build each other up and join together in furthering the kingdom.

JESUS told the apostles as He commissioned them, “As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.” ~ John 20:21-22 (NKJV).

May you so be filled with the love of Christ that you roll over people daily as you bring heaven to earth. No matter how much or how little you have, give to someone with less. Become the very hands and feet of JESUS!
 
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment