Sunday, November 25, 2012

Go to the LORD with expectancy

“For with God nothing will be impossible.” ~ Luke 1:37 (NKJV).

It really seems odd to me that knowing ‘for with God nothing will be impossible’ that I have not seen more miracles in the years I have been on earth.

Where were the miracles when I was a child going to church with my family? Where were they when my wife and I  raised our children. We read about the miracles God did through Jesus, but I can’t recall a single miracle in those days that happened to any of the people.

I think the major difference is that now I hang with people who go to the LORD with expectancy.  We now expect God to show up and that’s why I am seeing miracles. If you don’t expect anything to happen when you pray, then probably nothing is going to happen.  

God’s holy word in Jeremiah 32:17 (NKJV) says, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.” 

Tap into the Kingdom power. You will see the mighty power of God flow through you just as it did JESUS. That is what we were missing years ago and that is why nothing happened. We were connected to the power source but didn't ask for and didn't expect anything to happen.
 
Walk with the conviction that all things are possible because they are!
 
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment