Thursday, January 5, 2012

And to that I say, “That’s Right!”

“For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome,” ~ Deuteronomy 10:17 (NIV).

Our God is mighty and awesome and He has shown me His glory in the closing months of 2011. I have seen Him in ways I have never experienced before and my faith and love in Him has increased.

It is great hearing doctors say, “I am amazed at how you are healing” and “you really should not be feeling this well”. Our great healer and great provider is providing healings of all kinds all around us. I have seen physical healings, healings of marriages, healings of families, healings of souls and more.

The amazing work of the LORD did not stop on New Year’s Day. I am trusting in Jesus that 2012 will be a GREAT year, too. And, it has already started out with rolling thunder. Thank you Jesus †.

“Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.” ~ Psalm 40:5 (NIV).

In Job 5:9 (NIV), we are told, “He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.” And to that I say, “That’s Right!”

Thank You Jesus,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †






No comments:

Post a Comment