Monday, January 9, 2012

Duane and Donna...

“Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things;” Psalm 98:1 NIV.

Praise Ye The LORD, Hallelujah!

Just have to share a bit of the excitement that has come upon me this day. We are not to get used to great deeds God does and I don’t. I still get excited about the little things.

I used to go in the break room at work and had to listen to story after story of how people abused their bodies and lives with alcohol. More than once I heard the story of two young girls stopping at a bar for a drink and having older men hitting on them. Men that were older than their own dads.

Most of the Christians I work with are very open about what God is doing in their lives and they do not hesitate to share. As they share they are releasing the presence of God. That is exactly what God wants us to do. It is a key in building His kingdom.

It is paying off. Today I was in the same break room where I heard the stories of the young girls dancing with darkness. The talk was different and I have been getting a feeling that the surroundings are changing to light.

Today I heard that Duane was saved recently and that he had quit drinking. Duane's wife, Donna, had been saved too, and they were really dealing with some things in their lives that six months ago would have been way too much for them. Now they have turned it over to the LORD.

Praise Ye The LORD, Hallelujah!

“Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done.” Psalm 40:5 NIV.

Thank You Jesus,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †




No comments:

Post a Comment