Monday, January 30, 2012

"Now Show Me Your Glory."

“Then Moses said, “Now show me your glory.” Exodus 33:18 (NIV).

“More LORD, we want more.” That is a prayer I have heard and prayed many times with friends. When you get on FIRE for the creator of the universe, you still want more. You get a burning desire to host the presence of God.

Moses was called by the LORD from within the glory cloud that looked to the Israelites like a consuming fire on top of Mount Sinai. After all that Moses saw, he knew there was more and he wanted it saying, “Now show me your glory”.

We are just like Moses. The closer we get to the LORD and the more of the LORD we receive, the more we want. Although we have seen His glory shine in our lives and around us, we, too, know there is much, much more.

You can be filled from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet with the Holy Spirit, but you still want more of our great God. Pray today for the LORD to take out all ungodly things from your body and to fill that void with the Holy Spirit.

“Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him." John 14:21 (NIV).

Led by the Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries†


Pictured above is the Sea of Galilee in October 2010.

1 comment: