Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Claim the victory~You are on the winning team

“Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.” Psalm 31:4 (NIV).

The King of the Universe is my Father and for that I am very grateful. I thank Him and praise Him for all He has done for me and my family. All honor, glory and praise goes to the LORD God Almighty.

I thank the LORD for the way he protects me from my foes in this dark world. He is the light and He alone is our strength. He protects us supernaturally and with His help we can persevere.

Let the Spirit of God that is in you lead you through each and every day. You can work through your challenges and you will defeat your giants as you are persecuted, tempted and afflicted.

In Psalm 103:19 (NIV) we are told, “The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.” Notice it says that the LORD has established his throne. It does not say he is going to establish it. Also, it says his kingdom rules over all. It does not say it is going to someday rule over all.

Walk in victory with the LORD. The battle has already been won. He has established His throne in heaven and His kingdom rules over all. You are on the winning team. Claim the victory!

“My eyes are ever on the LORD, for only he will release my feet from the snare.” Psalm 25:15 (NIV).

Led by the Holy Spirit,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries †



No comments:

Post a Comment