Friday, May 11, 2012

Accept the power and authority given to you...


“I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” ~ Philippians 4:13 (NIV).

In the name of Jesus our mountains melt before us. We are so lucky to be the King’s kids, sons and daughters of the almighty God. He is maker of heaven and earth. He is the Great I Am.

I was praying with friends for a person to be released from the chains that were binding him.  As we passionately prayed seeking help from our Father, a vision of a snake slithering on a road as fast as it could toward the pits of hell ran through my mind.

Yes, as this man was released from bondage through prayer, I could see Satan, the snake, leaving the area. As the name of Jesus was used over and over, Satan felt very uncomfortable and he couldn’t get out of the area fast enough.

Just as fast as light takes over darkness when someone turns on the lights, that is how fast Satan, the Father of Lies, was leaving this man. Please know that Satan does have power, but he does not have power and/or authority over us.

I believe on the evidence of miracles themselves and know that God’s holy word says, “anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these.” ~ John 14:12 (NIV).

Seek the fullness of Christ in your life. Activate the Holy Spirit and be free and powerful. Walk in the light of His presence.

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker

Praying 4 U Ministries




































No comments:

Post a Comment