Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dazed and confused...


O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you ~ Psalm 63:1 (NIV).

I have been blogging for a little over two years. It has been great sharing how Jesus is being Jesus in my life. This is my 270th blog. I didn’t think when I began that I had that much to say about the LORD, but since I have been in hot pursuit of him the stories of his goodness just keep on coming. Thank you Holy Spirit!

One thing that has me dazed and confused is why people don’t ask the almighty healer to heal them. God told us in Exodus 15:26 “I am the Lord, who heals you.”  Yes, God is the almighty Jehovah Rapha. The one who heals!

I know it is good to have more questions than answers, but seriously, why not follow God’s direction given for us in his own book?

God in the flesh, Jesus, sent out the twelve disciples commissioning them to “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure those with leprosy, and cast out demons.” ~ Matthew 10:8 (NLT). He not only told them do this, he gave them the authority and power to do it.

We too have been given that same power through the name of Jesus. If God has called you to assist him in healing, he will give you the power to do so.

The number of people being healed in my midst is growing every week. I thank the LORD for showing me his glory and give him all the honor, glory and praise. He truly is the Great I Am!

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds," says the LORD.” ~ Jeremiah 30:17 (NLT).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries


No comments:

Post a Comment