Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The LORD has come upon me...


“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.” ~ Isaiah 60:1 (NIV).

I was thinking about how the LORD has certainly come upon me. The LORD has filled me with his Holy Spirit from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet.  As I demonstrate his love and power, he is leaking out of me to others.

Yes, the LORD has come upon me and now he is coming out of me. I am releasing his presence by demonstrating his will, “on earth as it is in heaven.

I am looking for every opportunity to give him glory by using the gifts he has given me and it has changed the atmosphere around me.
 
A friend saw a vision of wet wood burning. God said that meant that the impossible is about to happen.  I am believing that to be true and thank the LORD in advance. He is the God of more than we can imagine.

Another friend sent me a text saying, “Ohhh, do we have good days coming, and what a blessing to see it, be a part of it, and bask in it.” To that I say, “Amen and Amen!”

“The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.” ~ Isaiah 60:19 (NIV).

Shalom,

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment