Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Release His glory in a broken world....


“When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.” ~ Luke 9:1-2 (NIV). 

Our God is an awesome God. He is large and in charge, hears our prayers and answers them. His greatness goes unmatched in all things known and unknown. To God goes all the honor, glory and praise.

I am becoming the image of him through the help of the Holy Spirit. It is impossible to tell you all he has done for me. I have reached out and grabbed hold of my true identity. I am a son of God and have been passed down the kingdom power and authority through Jesus.

Shout out to God and praise him. Nothing is impossible if you carry his kingdom with you. He is the Great I Am and when he shows up everything changes. His goodness reigns forever and ever.

May God get everything from you he deserves. We are created to be powerful and free. Let the very power that raised Jesus from the dead flow through you and unto others. If you don’t use his power you are robbing God of his glory, because he can do great things through you.

Children of the LORD, if you believe you are a son or daughter of God, lean into your Father’s heart. You are God’s dream and were created to be powerful and free. Show his love and power to this broken world and in doing so you will release his glory.

“Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.” John 14:19-20 (NIV).

Shalom,
 
Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4 U Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment