Monday, February 14, 2011

A cry out to the Lord...

I received a message on Facebook a few weeks back from someone I did not know. They had seen one of the prayers I had written on a Christian page and wrote to ask me if I was a prayer warrior.

Suspecting they were in need of prayer, I immediately wrote back and offered to pray. I did not receive anything from them for over ten minutes and then there it was…"I know it's weird but i don't wanna live anymore".

Instantly I heeded the call and prayed to God and asked for help in communicating to this person how much He loves her. The LORD’s words flowed through me that night and the person is alive and well yet today.

I have kept in contact with her and have given her support when God directs me to. It’s amazing watching someone that was fighting for their life at the beginning of the month now fighting to further the kingdom of God.

She has contacted me to pray for the salvation of one of her friends and has joined in praying for some of my friends. God has reached down and pulled her out of the deep water and now she is helping others.

It is special to get something from someone when you don’t expect it. She had me smiling today as she sent me a Valentine’s Day card. Now I am trying to figure out if the card is really from her to God or was it from God to me?

Father God – You are matchless Lord. Together we are all the body of Christ. We are here on earth to show your deep love. May we be your hands and feet as we reach out and may we receive help from you through others as it is needed. We ask this all in the name of the coming and risen king, our savior, Jesus. Amen!

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4-U Ministries
Co-founder 'Jesus Heals Today'
Global Scope Ministries Leader of 'I Love God'


Daily scripture, prayer and praise...Check out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Praying-4-U-/ 364285405278?ref=ts

Jesus Heals Today http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesus-Heals-Today/189802081048531

No comments:

Post a Comment