Friday, February 25, 2011

Speak in praise of the LORD...

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.” Psalms 150:6 (NIV).

I was honored at work for putting in 10 years of service. I made my way to the front to claim my certificate and pin among the cheers. As my co-workers shouted speech I took the opportunity to exalt my God the King.

“All glory and praise to our God. He is my strong tower,” were the first words out of my mouth. I continued, “Without him I would not have made it. He is the one that got me to work every day and the one who returned me home safely each night. All praise to King Jesus.”

Afterwards a new associate came up to me and said, “that was really neat what you did this morning. Giving God the glory and praise is something you just don’t hear of in the work place. Thank you!”

“My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.” Psalm 145:21 (NIV)

Father God – May we always exalt you for you are most worthy of praise. Your greatness no one can fathom. Your works and great deeds are awesome beyond compare. You hear our cries and satisfy our desires as you watch over those who love you. In the name of King Jesus. Amen and amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment