Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pray in the morning...

“In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.” Psalm 5:3 (NIV).

I love getting up in the morning and spending time with God. The mighty greatness of our creator, the Lord of Lord and King of
Kings, shines in the mornings. That’s when I can really feel His presence.

There is just something really special about how fresh a new day is. Spurgeon wrote, “An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. While the dew is on the grass, let grace drop upon the soul.”

Honor God the first thing in the morning and watch how that sets the tone for the entire day. Get with Him before being surrounded by all the corruptness that rears it’s ever so ugly head as the day goes on.

Today is a new day and the victory through Christ is ours. We are saved by the blood of the lamb. Get into the habit of praying to the King of the universe and listen to him.

“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12 (NIV)

Rick Hawbaker
Praying 4-U Ministries
Co-founder 'Jesus Heals Today'
Global Scope Ministries Leader of 'I Love God'

No comments:

Post a Comment